Announcement Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show

• This is the worst base builder ever made

This officially the worst base builder I have ever played in 8 years of mobile gaming.
    Numerous problems will take pages to report. No compensation and support send people to the forum for compensations?
    My first and last attemp to play netmarble games...
    You can keep my money because you are obviously broke.

Hello Chillblaze. Sorry to know that you see our game this way. We would like to know more information about the problem you experienced for investigation. Have you contacted our Customer Support team regarding this? if not, we highly advise contacting our Customer Support team for further assistance. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by CM Maria View Post
      Hello Chillblaze. Sorry to know that you see our game this way. We would like to know more information about the problem you experienced for investigation. Have you contacted our Customer Support team regarding this? if not, we highly advise contacting our Customer Support team for further assistance. Thank you.
      CM Maria, your customer service needs to be improved. Based on what this person has created the post means you need to listen to the player's feedback and try to give them compensation for it. Iron Throne Mobile is a very awesome game and the bugs and issues needed to be squashed out. Like no more, there are bugs needed to be dealt with.

I recommend creating a google forms and doing a event on "Find A Bug? Report Them" event where all players submit a screenshot of a bug and issue. All participants will receive a reward based on the players discretion. The Netmarble staff developers will handle the prizes
      ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by CM Maria View Post
        Ever tested ur support? Its nothing more than a bot I would say

Comment

Working...
        X