No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show

• Reporting Bugs & Other Issues

Greetings Descendants!

If you’re experiencing a bug or issue with the game, then you’ve come to the right place! Please read the following instructions before reporting a bug or issue here.

To help us track down your bug or issue please include your:
    - In-game Name
    - Platform (Android or iOS)
    - Device (Samsung S8 or iPhone 6)
    - Operating System Number
    - A brief description of the issue
    - If possible, screenshots of the issue

This forum is continuously monitored by our staff and they will attend to your issue in due time.

Alternatively, you could also make a separate inquiry by reporting your issue to our Customer Support Center, here. Likewise, your inquiry will be responded to as quickly as possible.

Minha conta está travada no tutorial eu gostaria de deletar ela, pois eu criei uma nova e preciso fazer ligação com o email que a conta travada está ligada

Comment

For issues concerning emails and accounts, we advise contacting our Customer Support Center to provide them your information. You can do so here.

We hope this helps!

Comment

Game keep crashing and freezing on iPad. Everything was ok the first 2 days and now game won’t work well.

On IPhone i dont have that problem

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandre Caron View Post
          Game keep crashing and freezing on iPad. Everything was ok the first 2 days and now game won’t work well.

On IPhone i dont have that problem
          Hi there, our developers are aware of the freezing issues and are looking into it. We've found that closing all background applications while playing Iron Throne resolves the freezing problem.

If you continue to experience these issues, we recommend contacting our Customer Support Center and providing them your device's details. You can do so here.

Comment

Hey so far I've been attacked twice, one before and this day since I started regrowing and both times I didn' get any notifications that I was scouted nor attacked or had a incoming attack and am getting tired of losing the troops just because I had to be away for a little. Can't add a screenshot due to not getting any notifications but can share report of time if you'd like. Also my notifications are on besides alliance gift notifications. I'e gotten the notification of when my alliance leader adds items to alliance shop but nothing else which is so disappointing.

Comment

Hello, i have been attacked 227 times despite that i have a shield and its 02.37 left on tge shield, ive lost a lot

Comment

If you activated a Peace Shield before logging out of the game and your Battle Record shows you were attacked, we advise contacting our Customer Support Center to report the matter. You can do so here.

Comment

I can't report bugs in the game and my lord skills aren't working. My AP is still at 100, even though my lord skills give me a 150 AP boost, to 250 AP

Comment

Originally posted by TheDeathLords View Post
                    I can't report bugs in the game and my lord skills aren't working. My AP is still at 100, even though my lord skills give me a 150 AP boost, to 250 AP
                    Hi TheDeathLords, if closing the app and restarting the device doesn't resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following info:

- In-game Name
                    - Platform (Android or iOS)
                    - Region You're Playing In
                    - Device (Samsung S8 or iPhone 6)
                    - Operating System Number
                    - A brief description of the issue
                    - If possible, screenshots of the issue

Comment

TyTKaKTyT
                      Android
                      Европа(Россия)
                      HUAWEI TiT-L01
                      незнаю,где посмотреть?!
                      Не могу вернуться в территорию деревни.
                      ​​​​​​​Прервал выполнение задания на озере,зашев обратно в замок,после на карту мира,после обратно в замок,после возвращение обратно в деревню оказался за ее пределами,хотя стоял на озере.

Comment

Hey there! Do you still experience this issue after closing your game and restarting your device?

Comment

In-game Name: MusashiK
                          Platform (Android or iOS): Android
                          Device (Samsung S8 or iPhone 6): Samsung Galaxy Tab A
                          Operating System Number:
                          A brief description of the issue: Currently experiencing quests not being finished and lots of lag on K:13. No points beign calculated for events either as well as chat not registering.
                          Youtube: www.youtube.com/funktasticmo
                          Twitch: www.twitch.tv/musashi_korian
                          Discord:https://discord.gg/7sywjQz

Comment

Thanks for providing us this info, MusashiK! If you are continuing to experience these issues, we advise contacting our Customer Support Center.

Comment

In-game Name: Naes
                              Platform (Android or iOS): iOS
                              Device (Samsung S8 or iPhone 6): iPhone 6S +
                              Operating System Number: 11.3.1
                              A brief description of the issue: I am having a problem where if I haven’t been in the game for an extended period or if I have forced closed the app upon opening the game again it starts with the tutorials as if I have just downloaded the game and then proceeds to download all the files which can sometimes take up to 5 minutes. I have my account linked to game centre so don’t lose progress. Any settings I have changed like turning the in game music and sounds off or changing the idle screen function are reset. Others I play with including my partner done seem to be having the issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X