Announcement Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show

• Amoureux Ranting

I fully understand that the staff at Netmarble do not support my behavior on ranting on certain users, therefore this topic will be used as a stage for others to rant on topics on the game. For example, how xRx should burn. No, but in all seriousness I mean it. I will use this topic to criticize and praise the game.

Ps. xRx sucks and especially a guy who name i dont need to say for people in K27 to know. Peanut brain. Lul get rekt

There is a Very Very Important Person within k27 who makes the ladies' skin crawl. His presence has been known to cause uncontrolled vomiting and fits of rage. I don't have anything against the Very Important Person but I'm told he is despised by all who encounter him. Would this Very Very Important Person be the peanut brain you refer to?

Comment

• Amouruex
      Amouruex commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, you speak of this person with the correct description. lul get rekt

Hi all! If you come across any users in the game who are abusive or notably offensive, we strongly advise you to take screenshots and report them to our Customer Support Center. We strive to create a fun and safe gaming environment for all our players to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonIn27 View Post
      There is a Very Very Important Person within k27 who makes the ladies' skin crawl. His presence has been known to cause uncontrolled vomiting and fits of rage. I don't have anything against the Very Important Person but I'm told he is despised by all who encounter him. Would this Very Very Important Person be the peanut brain you refer to?
      who is this....important person you ask?
      ^_^

Comment

Henos what are u talking about? Also thanks for kicking me out of your "Iron Throne Discord Server" for no apparent reason. Lul get rekt.

Comment

Originally posted by Amouruex View Post
          Henos what are u talking about? Also thanks for kicking me out of your "Iron Throne Discord Server" for no apparent reason. Lul get rekt.
          Huh?
          ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Henos View Post

Huh?
            You kicked me out of your discord cause a girl left lul. xD

Netmarble US I am not roasting him, but would you sponsor a discord server that kicks members of it's community due to personal reasons? I dont think so
            Love,
            Amo

Comment

You kicked me out of your discord cause a girl left lul. xD

Netmarble US I am not roasting him, but would you sponsor a discord server that kicks members of it's community due to personal reasons? I dont think so
              Love,
              Amo
              .................................................. ..........................
              ^_^

Comment

.................................................. ..........................
                LUL no words. thats what i thought

Comment

LUL no words. thats what i thought
                  Lol no words because i know who you are.........
                  ^_^

Comment

Hey its Amo, again. Not gunna roast nobody this time I SWEAR DONT BAN ME PLEZ. I would like to suggest for you to allow members of the community to have their own individual customizable photo instead of those ones you pre-made. I like them, but I would rather have mine as AYAYA. That leads me to another suggestion/request, PLEASE ADD AN AYAYA EMOTE. I BEG OF U. IF U DO I WILL LOVE U FOREVER.
                    Love,
                    Amo
                    @DayDreamz come on brug lets get that interview

Comment

Lol no words because i know who you are.........
                      whats that supposed to mean?

Comment

whats that supposed to mean?
                        You know what i mean. Don't make me say your real name because the way you talk is one of my former friends in real life. So yeah ^_^
                        ^_^

Comment

You know what i mean. Don't make me say your real name because the way you talk is one of my former friends in real life. So yeah ^_^
                          what??? You know me in real life? Dm me then, this is exciting.

Comment

what??? You know me in real life? Dm me then, this is exciting.
                            Nah, my future self told me to stay away from you. ^_^
                            ^_^

Comment

Working...
                            X