Announcement Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show

• Is This The End Of Iron Throne Mobile?

Hello Everyone,

Its been awhile since i posted on the forums and i got things to do in real life. Today, i'm going to discuss about Iron Throne Mobile's future. On September 2018, we got a huge patch update which involves Town Mode Season 3, Blood Moon War and Continental Domination. Blood Moon War is for the wallet warriors (Pay 2 win spenders) but the good part is that you get double the rewards. The Bad thing about Blood Moon War is the Kingdom Matchmaking, you will be matched with kingdoms that spends the most money and that they are whales. New Kingdoms in particular that just gotten released has some new players in game and spending moderately.

As BrandoF2P and RustyMusty and KingHTV said...its all true.
    For Continental Domination, its for the wallet warriors however the rewards are good even if you dont win or survive. Its all good.

Netmarble needs to see this through and fix the Kingdom Matchmaking. Its so bad and it needs work. However, RevengeGamer said that Iron Throne Mobile will come to a server closure. So, we the players of the iron throne mobile community must save this game from being shut down.

Oh and 4plat is the game developer and developer for Iron Throne Mobile. Netmarble is a game publishing company.

Anyways, what are your thoughts regarding this? Will Iron Throne Mobile will end this year? Or will Netmarble use the money from their other games to keep Iron Throne Mobile running?
    ^_^

I doubt they will when u read some nut spent 10,000.00 dollars on this game..why in hell spend money on a game u do not own and if it shuts down u lose it all lol..I doubt they will close it unless people stop spending money and running the servers and paying the debs puts them in the red...making money it will most likely stay not making money dump....

Comment

Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
      I doubt they will when u read some nut spent 10,000.00 dollars on this game..why in hell spend money on a game u do not own and if it shuts down u lose it all lol..I doubt they will close it unless people stop spending money and running the servers and paying the debs puts them in the red...making money it will most likely stay not making money dump....
      The developers of iron throne mobile needs the money in order to keep each server running. If Iron Throne Mobile keeps creating more servers, then server will be costly and the total amount of servers in iron throne mobile in-game. We have 40 servers total in iron throne mobile but we have 41 tomorrow so the developers needs more and more and more money to keep all of them running.
      ^_^

Comment

I also got yes they lack some events for FTP

Comment

Seeing as this games hasn't been out for very long I doubt that it'll get shut down so quickly.

Comment

The game will not close down, it has just been released and players for sure are spending, some at large.

No doubt the game is lacking some basic battle mechanics, no defense, useless guardian gear (seriously its a joke) no kingdom migration, poor throne war mechanics etc, making it a very pay to win whale game where only the top can compete in PvP events, which imo is what these games are built around! Maybe the devs want players to focus on TDM/Royal/Domination instead of KvK, rallies, throne wars, yeah where the fun is?

I am 3.4billion power, big, but not big compared to some whales out there, yet 1 solo and im dead... Now im not complaining about this, i get it i can shield for a year and build up, sweet, i am a semi whale myself... But what bugs me is i have had multiple friends quit this game because of these reason, so in terms of longevity i am worried and have also heard from top other top whales within my kingdom/other kingdoms that they have also stopped spending on this game, because of some of the reasons i have also mentioned above.

I am curious to see what changes are implemented in game, its a awesome game i can play this game daily without growing bored, but its the community that counts and unfortunately many are quitting in large numbers.

Comment

As with any game the Core Game Play/Mechanics must be solid for it to have substantial growth or consistent player base.
              at this time the Core Game Play/Mechanics has some flaws especially in how the power scales can drastically change from +5 to +15 gear and from Maxed research to basic lv 25 castles.
              Yes, there should be a difference in power. but at this time the difference is 1 shot 0 vs millions of troops. as we all already know this means bubble wars which is boring for everyone.

Once this game gets more balanced we will finally be able to see some good fights.
              Until then the Whales will just have to keep spending, to keep their status in the game Hoping that NetMarble will realize that core mechanics need to change.
              Brando F2P
              Iron Throne F2P

Youtube Subscribe Link:
              https://goo.gl/JeP3UE

Iron Throne Videos
              https://goo.gl/H7KKWp

Amazon Free Trial:
              https://goo.gl/x4wBJw

Comment

You're right Brando, Iron Throne Mobile has to be balanced. Lets hope netmarble reads this post so they could understand what we are saying. Netmarble needs to read this post and understand what Iron Throne Mobile needs to improve on. The more they improve, the more the game can be great again.
                ^_^

Comment

Anyone else would like to share?
                  ^_^

Comment

It would be good if there was a way to move servers in Iron Throne. In other strategy games, whole alliances will move to a new server if things get too bad. It's not cheap if you're really powerful, but a lot of players do it regularly. I think less players would quit Iron Throne if we could move servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco2sday View Post
                      It would be good if there was a way to move servers in Iron Throne. In other strategy games, whole alliances will move to a new server if things get too bad. It's not cheap if you're really powerful, but a lot of players do it regularly. I think less players would quit Iron Throne if we could move servers.
                      I realize Kingdom Migration is bad for iron throne mobile. Ctesee will just go to a new kingdom and just bully new players. Other big players will do the same thing.
                      ^_^

Comment

Of course there would be restrictions, just like in other games. It makes it much more difficult for big players to move than regular players not on the leaderboards. Also restricts the timing with big events, and with newer kingdoms, to avoid those situations. It's not perfect in those games, but I think it's better for players to have the option to move, even if it's only at certain times. Opens up the game more.

Comment

Working...
                        X