Announcement Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show

• Small things that can change your life...ingame ofcourse

wanna transfer kingdoms?
    you can transfer as long as your citadel is below lvl 6 and had your account not more than 72 hrs using a beginner teleport scroll....what your over lvl and 4 days old too bad hahahahahah i laugh at your misfortune and the friendships broken muwahahahahah

always running out of food?
    check your barracks you might have toooooooooooooooooooo many troops trained. LAY-OFF some of them. dunno how? here is how
    The "i" mark on the top left of part of the portraits of trainable troops. Tap on it and then tap on the "-" sign above the Train/Craft button then PROFIT!!!!! [brought to you by the nice GM team from inquiry them guys are soo nice unlike me]

your hero and troops need more kick?
    do town mode finish quest and shuffle the daily buffs to your liking

want some quick and silver to cash in?
    hunt monsters with armor and hunt chaotic wight, sell equips, PROFIT!!!!

no peace shield to use??
    DO TOWN MODE QUEST!!!!!! it guarantees your peace of mind and a peace shield

need runes?
    DESTROY chaotic strongholds, earn ancient coin!!, and draw cards at the in using said coins [feels like a better version of loot boxes] PROFIT!!!!!!!

want better equipment but having hard time killing monsters?
    research equipment enhancement and hunt for gladiator set upgrade to immortal ENHANCE to + over 9000 if ya can PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!! [early stages though is +5 but somewhat as toughter than epic berserker set *teehee pero*]

you lazy and don't wanna tap wait and claim on daily and alliance quest?
    then get your sorry behind and reach VIP level 11 so you can just tap to claim them quest!!!! so tap that screen!!!! tap tap tap tap tap tap tap PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!

missing troops deploments? mising hero? team still reinforcing your allies? look no further
    ok so go out to the world map ok your there right? ok next try anbd find an icon that looks like a stupid infantry that should have [depending on your lvl, vip level and research] some like 1/5 or 1/7 or 1/3. TAP THAT PUNY icon and it should pop up a new window, then slowly hover your cute little finger towards the RECAL button to miraculously recall stuff you lost. PROFIT!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooo

what is leverage damage?
    it does the following:
    - Infantry units do more damage to Cavalry units.
    - Cavalry units do more damage to Archer units.
    -Archer units do damage to Infantry units.

ok imma add more after i stuff myself silly with deep pot pizza filled with nothing but bacon cheese ham and tomato sauce and apple juice

Alliance wyvern when can i use it?
    - this winged izard? flying iguana? can be used if your a R4 or R5 of the alliance you are in
    - this can only be used when doing a rally aattack on some pitifully abused loner on the world map...YES Drown in both steel and flame muahahahah
    - it is used like how you use your own dragon by ticking a box whend you lead a rally attack and ofcourse you have to be an R4 or R5 in your alliance

ok later will update some more but now ineed to play the mons manliest game called Miracle Nikki hahahaha

having some resource problem? then why dont you pillage other castles!!! oh your weak and frail ahahhaahah I laugh at your weakness!!! but let me throw you a fish bone and avocados, why not join an alliance and beg for resources....joking aside. if you cant pilage othe players hunt chaotic strong holds and the resource they provide per pilage plus a bonus of item pack resources, if your aiming for acertain resource just rember that resouce packs corelate to their levels. Example is if your after food you need to hunt mostly lvl 1,6,11,16,21,26 for the food resource item packs

and yeah join alliance and do rally attacks on defiled since those gove more resources and item packsor again you can beg your alliance member but i frown at your beggar attitude!! this isa war game you just need to PILLAGE!!!!

Last edited by RurikoXIII; 2 weeks ago.

ok back again

wanna have a large amount of troop capacity to loot resource on the world map?
    USE SEIGE TROOPS!!!!

wanna dominate on the earlier levels of Dimension Deathmatch?
    use rock, paper METEOR FALL they cant hit if they are facing the floor or the sky

you dont know how to sell equips? for the love...... fine........
    ok you see your blacksmith right? yeah? good! then tap on crafts then tap on upgrade and then USE YOUR EYS TO LOOK AT THE MIDDLE TOP PART OF THE SCREEN there should be a big "SELL" tab there.............. PROFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok back again with 3 more

so you were attacked pillaged and stepped on by a player wearing high heels or your troops ate all your food and now all your resources are gone. well tough luck but you can try and save you're sorry behind by upgrading your warehouse or better yet SAVE those RESOURCE BOXES for later in short DONT OPEN THEM WHEN YOU DONT NEED EM

troop upkeep.......bane of all lords but i have some good news its ok to starve them the4y may hate you[rhetorically] but they won't die so yeah TIGHTEN THEM CORSET to save that juicy food for the next shiny upgrade

Join an alliance well simply because its not like i want you to be alone or anything......its because Alliance Help literally helps

HELLO im back again Tiny organisms with 3 more stuff!!!!! PROOOOOFIIIIIT!!!! -desu~~~

ok let say your playing the game then BOOOM Screen of PINKness!!!!!!!!!! when you restarted still same wall of pinkness or some are having grapics error
    solution 1 restart phone
    solution 2 this one needs you to link your account to any SNS account you have] uninstall then re install
    solution 3 throw your phone at the garbage bin and get a new one!!!!!
    need more salt?

what you suck at deathmatch and team deathmatch?? its not the game its you!!! just quit already!!! what you still want to paly and feel pain?.....haaaaaher...... fine
    here let me throw some salt i mean bone as and advice....HUN THE MONSTERS!!! GATHER RESOURCES!!!!!!!! dont attack until you reach the maximum bonus!!!!! and if being ganked PLAY TURTLE!!!!

finally if your were listening to me alot earlier you might have already accumulated alot of HONOR points if your in an alliance [seriously dood if your not there is somnething wroing with ya] go sped that honor points in your alliance to stock pile the needed stuff!!! just make sure your team leader and ran4 peeps are kind enough to spend the Alliance point on stuff to buy!!!
    Last edited by RurikoXIII; 05-26-2018, 04:06 AM.

Comment

ok back again with 3 more

so you were attacked pillaged and stepped on by a player wearing high heels or your troops ate all your food and now all your resources are gone. well tough luck but you can try and save you're sorry behind by upgrading your warehouse or better yet SAVE those RESOURCE BOXES for later in short DONT OPEN THEM WHEN YOU DONT NEED EM

troop upkeep.......bane of all lords but i have some good news its ok to starve them the4y may hate you[rhetorically] but they won't die so yeah TIGHTEN THEM CORSET to save that juicy food for the next shiny upgrade

Join an alliance well simply because its not like i want you to be alone or anything......its because Alliance Help literally helps you lower down your crafting building and research meter

Comment

HELLO im back again Tiny organisms with 3 more stuff!!!!! PROOOOOFIIIIIT!!!! -desu~~~

ok let say your playing the game then BOOOM Screen of PINKness!!!!!!!!!! when you restarted still same wall of pinkness or some are having grapics error
        solution 1 restart phone
        solution 2 this one needs you to link your account to any SNS account you have] uninstall then re install
        solution 3 throw your phone at the garbage bin and get a new one!!!!!
        need more salt?

what you suck at deathmatch and team deathmatch?? its not the game its you!!! just quit already!!! what you still want to paly and feel pain?.....haaaaaher...... fine
        here let me throw some salt i mean bone as and advice....HUN THE MONSTERS!!! GATHER RESOURCES!!!!!!!! dont attack until you reach the maximum bonus!!!!! and if being ganked PLAY TURTLE!!!!

finally if your were listening to me alot earlier you might have already accumulated alot of HONOR points if your in an alliance [seriously dood if your not there is somnething wroing with ya] go sped that honor points in your alliance to stock pile the needed stuff!!! just make sure your team leader and ran4 peeps are kind enough to spend the Alliance point on stuff to buy!!!

Comment

• NaMo
          NaMo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Ruriko, i need your help...... how this town thing work?.... I completed 2 epic quests, and obtained 100 points but those buffs not working... Will I get them after the countdown end or they should be working after I completed quests and unlocked them?

town mode quest normally last for 24 hrs...... and can you elaborate about not working? mines working up until later 3 hrs

as you can see below its not counted towards your regular buffs but rather a special buffs

Comment

• NaMo
          NaMo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for responding... I can see that but not getting the benefit of it..... I think that's a bug.... I get the buff of hero attack but neither the hero's individual stats increase nor gave any bonus to troops.... It is a 100% buff but I can't see any difference it is making...

ohhh that....its not percentage but an actualy amount for example if you have you town mode buf with +30 +60 +90 hero attack and you got all of em it just literally meant that its an additional 150 attack points [kinda sucks right i know thats why i prefer marching boost]

PROOOOOFIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!-desu~~~~

Comment

here is proof

as you can see with the town buff of 130 attack to heroes

maria has an increased attack value of 130 so its not percentage but true raw damage value

Comment

Well it really sucks... Thanks for the help

Comment

• RurikoXIII
              RurikoXIII commented
              Editing a comment
              its ok man glad to help!!!

Proooooofiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- desu~~~~~~

I have a question as far as defense is concerned can you make a trap account like you can on mobile strike or gow a few of my alliance members were asking and I'd like to give them a good answer

Comment

Originally posted by N0M3RCY View Post
              I have a question as far as defense is concerned can you make a trap account like you can on mobile strike or gow a few of my alliance members were asking and I'd like to give them a good answer

well yeah you can i mena howcan you not make one i see alot of allaince making trap castles with literally nothing but traps in it [im also a vicitim in one of those]

Comment

update 1st page for leverage damage

Comment

updated with alliance wyvern

Comment

updated with chaotic and defiled stronholds

Comment

Working...
                    X