No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show

How about if you are attacked enough times a random teleport is activated

Comment

1 Agregar una opcion donde podamos matar a nuestras tropas que no utilizamos.
      2 ver las ubicaciones de los jugadores en "Detalles" y que solo el Rango 5,4 y 3 puedan usarlos.
      3 un nueva constructor, ya que en verdad son muchos edificios y aún asi no creo que lo agregen por que solo ese beneficia mas a los que pagan por jugar

Comment

The research timers seem to increase in length far to quickly. Some 3rd and 4th level research is already taking 3 to 4 days. This significantly slows progress, compared to other games like this.

Comment

I do not know if there is any protection when in dimension royal battle, and 20x20 battle, so i suggest for that period give protection from attacks if there is no active shield.

Comment

I suggest make balance, that most important thing now,

-Limit troops per castle.

-Reduce total superiority of real purchases,
            Do not sell what will make the player in a couple of days 1 billion + power.

-Make real purchases more cosmetic than breaking balance.
            Game avatars, hero look upgrade, castle look upgrades etc.

-Make more rewarding for players who spending time more than usual in game, because it is game not supermarket where can buy all.
            (now game is like supermarket)

-Also other things that makes players who spend not much money, and players who spend tons of money,
            Give a chance to both and not only to those who spend a lot of money.
            Last edited by Strateg1x; 05-30-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

The dragon should be able to be used more than three times, maybe a feature should be added,where your dragon becomes more like a hero, you can feed and then upgrade it and can use it to attack or defend anytime and any amount of time you wish, this is my suggestion.
              Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

Fuse shield option, 3x8h shield to 24h and up. Because with this game "balance" all can do is shield up.

Comment

Hello i think i found an issue on tertio display on dimensional battle, when we active the display option somehow tertio doesnt hold his sword, his sword is flying in the air lmao, and could the dev please fix his right gauntlet that too long and his lower armour animation that makes it like his lower armour cutting through his leg it keeps bugging me

And please change bow that achillas bring on his back to a scabbard or anything like that, it looks weird that achillas bring a bow but never using it, even xenovia change his weapon to sword when he fight on dimensional or arena, so please change achillas bow, it will make him looks much better

Hopefully the dev could make this happens

Comment

Originally posted by Strateg1x View Post
                    I suggest make balance, that most important thing now,

-Limit troops per castle.

-Reduce total superiority of real purchases,
                    Do not sell what will make the player in a couple of days 1 billion + power.

-Make real purchases more cosmetic than breaking balance.
                    Game avatars, hero look upgrade, castle look upgrades etc.

-Make more rewarding for players who spending time more than usual in game, because it is game not supermarket where can buy all.
                    (now game is like supermarket)

-Also other things that makes players who spend not much money, and players who spend tons of money,
                    Give a chance to both and not only to those who spend a lot of money.
                    Please don't follow his suggestions developers. It will lead to a diaster if his suggestions are implemented.
                    Iron Throne Mobile Unofficial Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/74Nw9Vk
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    - Server Original Founder -

Comment

A 10% daily silver tax to the king? That's crazy, I'm losing millions of silver a day for what? At the moment all I can do now is not used my boxed silver to avoid paying this senseless tax. Please address this.

Comment

For alliance research please let me hold down the purchase button so I can spend millions of resources without having it hit the buy button 1000 times. It will help alliances since it will be easier on to increase research and increase profits since people will be more likely to purchase more resources. Thanks

Comment

A sliding scale for donations in the allaince research would be extremely helpful. So we dont have to hit the donate button a million times. We can slide it to amount we want to donate and be done

Comment

Consider allowing citadels to move about when actively gathering resources but not while troops are enroute either to or from. The restriction of not being allowed to port bc I have troops on resource tile sucks. Either the base capacity of troops needs to be increased or maybe Make an new appointment call him or her the collector or something and have gear centered on gathering speed and capacity boosts.

Comment

Suggestions

1.camp site - once you place a camp site, you should able your troops to gather,hunt or attack from the camp.
                              Camp site should be use to shorten travel time of your troops.As of now you place camp site just to place troops and thats it nothing special about it its useless.

2. Troops movement - troops should have an option to reinforce not only alliance but also other lord not in alliance. Purpose? If your alliance have another allied alliance how you can you send reinforcement?

3. Armors - lord should have options to exchange armors. This is to strengthen allied lords.

as of now thats it.

Comment

I do it 1 month after see that quest XD totally agree with you

Comment

Working...
                                X