Announcement Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show

• (03/28) Update Details

Click image for larger version  Name:	L2RW_F_banner_01_EN.jpg Views:	43 Size:	46.0 KB ID:	20846

Greetings, heroes of Aden!

Up to 100 players can battle the World Boss Guillotine, who is making his terrifying entrance into the world of Aden!

New events and new products will be available in the last March Update! Check for more details below!

1. Rare Red Equipment's Set Effect Added
    2. World Boss Guillotine Added
    3. New Events
    4. New Products
    5. Changes & Bug Fixes

1. Rare Red Equipment's Set Effect Added
    -Set Effect will be added to Rare Red Equipment
    - The Rare Red Equipment that can give severe damage to a Magical Monster! Now experience an even stronger Rare Red Equipment with added Set Effects!
    - The new set effects that will be added to equipment are listed below.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	EN1.png Views:	1 Size:	4.4 KB ID:	20843
    ※Values are shown according to Grade SR standards. (Grade S~R Rare Red sets will also include set effects)

2. World Boss Guillotine Added
    Challenge the powerful World Boss Guillotine!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	jpg Views:	6 Size:	135.5 KB ID:	20844
    1) Info
    - Recommended CP: 579,500
    - Number of Participants: Up to 100

2) Appearance Times
    - Guillotine will appear daily at the specified time.
    North America I: 8:00 pm (EDT)
    North America II: 8:00 pm (PDT)
    Europe: 6:00 pm (GMT)
    Oceania: 8:00 pm (AEDT)

*Any battle in progress will end 30 minutes prior to Guillotine's appearance time. Guillotine will reset and respawn at the specified time listed above.

3) Area of Appearance
    - Shrieking Hallows, Guillotine Keep

4) How to Enter/Entry Restrictions
    - How to Enter
    ① Elite Dungeon – Defeat the Dark Choir Soul Prima and Dark Choir Dark Prima of the Ivory Tower Catacomb 3 to receive “Demonic Soulstone: Guillotine.”
    ② Bind 100 “Demonic Soulstones: Guillotine” into a “Demonic Scroll: Guillotine” in the Workshop.
    ③ Use the “Demonic Scroll: Guillotine” to go on the quest. (Must be at least Lv.150 to start)
    ④ Obtain “Battle Token: Guillotine” as a quest reward.
    ⑤ Use “Battle Token: Guillotine” to walk or teleport to the World Boss entrance.
    ⑥ Go across the blue dotted line that marks the entrance, and tap ‘Enter’ to join the battle. (“Battle Token: Guillotine” will be used upon entry.)

- Entry Restrictions
    > At least Lv. 150 – Level restriction for the quest that becomes available when “Demonic Scroll: Guillotine” is used”
    > Must own “Battle Token: Guillotine”
    > Entry to the area will be restricted 30 minutes before Guillotine’s reset time
    > Up to 100 players can enter the World Boss Guillotine area, and more players can enter if the number falls below 99.

5) Combat
    - Guillotine will be available to battle for 23 hours and 30 minutes after his appearance.
    - There will be 5 minutes of time allotted for leaving after Guillotine is defeated. Players will be moved to the entrance automatically afterwards.

6) Precaution
    - Server Instability during a World Boss battle
    > The Boss’s HP will be maintained in Battle Mode. If the Boss is attacked in HP Maintenance Mode, the Boss will begin to restore HP.
    > Re-entries into the World Boss area within 2 minutes of leaving will not consume additional Battle Tokens.
    - Rewards
    > Rewards will not be able to be claimed if your Inventory is full. Please make sure to empty out your Inventory before challenging the World Boss.

3. New Events
    - New Eggcellent egg-hunting events are available!
    Go to Capture the Egg! Event

4. New Products
    - A New Mount bundle has been added to the Shop to help claim the new 'Eggcellent' mount.

Click image for larger version  Name:	png Views:	2 Size:	245.5 KB ID:	20845
    - Can be purchased during a limited period with Adena
    - Can be claimed from Lv. 50
    - 'Eggcellent' starts from Grade SR and contains additional substat listed below. (Speed: 680)
    Resilience
    P. Atk.
    M. Atk.
    Max MP
    MP Regen.
    - More newly added items can be found!
    Go to New Item Details

5. Changes & Bug Fixes
    - Giran Territory: Number of channels will increase and max number of people per channel will be adjusted in the 'Haunted Necropolis'
    > Number of channels: 10 -> 20
    > Max number of people per channel: 200 -> 120
    - Changes to Elite Dungeon Monster's type & level:
    'Dark Choir Dark Prima' from Ivory Tower Catacomb 3
    > Level: Lv.168 -> Lv.182
    > Type: From regular monster to 'Evil of Blood' monster
    - The count for the number of accumulated 'Clan Strengthening Support Bundle' purchases will be fixed
    ※ The correct purchase count will be applied for all purchases that were already made by users.
    ※ The count will be renewed when you tap back to the original screen after purchasing the bundle or from a different shop section.

- The 'leather' material item dropping from a monster will be fixed

Thank you,
    CM Niah

Click image for larger version  Name:	L2RW_F_banner_10.jpg Views:	515 Size:	36.9 KB ID:	20847

Please CM-niah why no fix at Reputation points bug??? The game is based on a Clan.. why you destroy the most important thing in this game?? Give us an answer we all need to know!

Comment

• Dodo76
      Dodo76 commented
      Editing a comment
      No its not the most important thing. Maybe at spot #87?

• TheLastGram
      TheLastGram commented
      Editing a comment
      No kid #6 . Go now pay them to grow up!!

New Pob mob in it3. You are wonderful

Comment

Why is guillotine only once a day? Why won’t you fix limit breaking? Why haven’t you released Marlox? Why are cloaks still 1000 shards/tears? Why did you remove crosses/crucifixes from the clan shop?

Unkess these are are all thing you’re secretly doing but not mentioning, which is not uncommon for you to not list changes, I need answers! The last few updates have been focused aroundshop bundles and it’s becoming a bore.

Comment

• Dodo76
        Dodo76 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why is guillotine only once a day?
        - Why not? It's a big event with complex actions to join. I think it's good so your demand is not a fix in that sense since it is subjective.

Why won’t you fix limit breaking?
        - What do you mean by fix? Are you talking about 100% for SR LB? That's not a fix. They decided to go for the current system. We get 2 levels with 50% chance. Cope with it.

Why haven’t you released Marlox?
        - Because they release things in a timely order. Grow up. Aquire patience.

Why are cloaks still 1000 shards/tears?
        - Only one a agree with you. Quite the grind. But still, it's achievable with time. Could be lower. But 100 for instance would be too easy.

Why did you remove crosses/crucifixes from the clan shop?
        - Why do you need them? That is the bigger question actually.... (And I do not expect an answer from you. It is the fact that you need them that I LIKE that they removed them)

• TheLastGram
        TheLastGram commented
        Editing a comment
        This dido is really annoying... 5 years old that he think that he know everything but the truth is that he know only how to use credit card of his parents.. please dido think before to speak and try give some respect dont be ....’’....

• Dodo76
        Dodo76 commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you think 76 stands for. Not a kid..

This has nothing to do with spending. Just patience. That is something I have, since I'm not a kid.

Originally posted by Vladimir P Junior
      wow yall are the worst fix the shit we actually need 1 constant crashing 2 lag 3 bullying
      Not sure bullying is a problem.. since CV is a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Grill View Post
        Why is guillotine only once a day? Why won’t you fix limit breaking? Why haven’t you released Marlox? Why are cloaks still 1000 shards/tears? Why did you remove crosses/crucifixes from the clan shop?

Unkess these are are all thing you’re secretly doing but not mentioning, which is not uncommon for you to not list changes, I need answers! The last few updates have been focused aroundshop bundles and it’s becoming a bore.
        they lowered the mob level you could grind CV off on... but i still hate the removal of crosses from clan shop

Comment

I'm in game since launched date in Europe! Was nice to play, but now, after few updates, i can feel your hungry for money! Yeah... adena drop was drastically decreased, cores drop and rare mobs waves decreased, pob and rss farm was VERY DRASTICALLY decreased, i have two charactersand in the second one, after cca 70 combinations still not get any rare item!!! Also, in pit who is powerful take everything and he can sit all day there, shortly, many players start playing and abandon after couple weeks because they feel like us.... YOU START MAKING THIS GAME FOR DONATORS ONLY!
          If those things going further, i sincerely quit, and i am not the only one!
          It is very sad cause the game is quite nice!

Comment

They are going all in! the ,,donators” are like fat cows that have to be milked to the last eurocent/eurodolar before population drops.

I want to ask them who has the better numbers / the real data of population and whom can do a better statistic: they in their offices reading a pice o information taken by a computer from analyzing some random codes? Or us that play the game, interact with other players discuss the changes and make conclusions based on real in game experience?

To the new players they are giving them a strong message ,,pay or go away” ( i dont think another player will have patience to farm f2p 6 months to get to 700kcp just to see that all others are at 1kk+ cp) - i heard this all day long from my low lvl clan mates. Some have quit at 120-150 limit becouse they felt that only by spending alot of cash they can have a ,,decent” char. It `s my job to keep them mativate, to keep them in game, to help them all the way (ht and so on) so that they can have a decent in game experience? I dont think so? But if it is pleas Netmarbel i want my check pay couse i m doing your job!!!!

To the existing population they are ,,encourage” / ,,force” them to pay so that they can keep close to the few 50-100 donators per server. Ok will pay you cash ...but for god sake make some good deals that can benefit so i can know on what i ve spent my money, something that i can mesure: I buy this product becouse will give me blessed for weapon, with the blessed i did my weapon +x = the result makes me want to buy more. I dont like to buy random x bundle with 50 euros get my blessed weapon scroll and see it failed ....i wonder who is so stupid to do this?!?!
            Last edited by RinNeo; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RinNeo View Post
              ....i wonder who is so stupid to do this?!?!
              Top 10 by CP on every server lol )

Comment

Game is not loading after update. I use an iPhone 7 and game screen is not responding to touch. Will not let me choose server or start game. I’ve already attempted delete and reload. Please fix ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Rianel View Post
                  Top 10 by CP on every server lol )
                  What will do those 10 by CP when they will have no one left to one shot pit, fortress, dungeon farm?! They will remain with ,,how stupid i was to spend 1k -2k -3k euros on a stupid game for something that i did not need and that has no use whatsoever in real life.” As i see it Netmarble should pay them back with a monthly salary or something....for being so dedicated.

Comment

It's smart and nice:

- Changes to Elite Dungeon Monster's type & level:
                    'Dark Choir Dark Prima' from Ivory Tower Catacomb 3
                    > Level: Lv.168 -> Lv.182
                    > Type: From regular monster to 'Evil of Blood' monster
                    Biti
                    Ken Rauhel 03
                    JudgementDay Leader

Comment

*Any battle in progress will end 30 minutes prior to Guillotine's appearance time. Guillotine will reset and respawn at the specified time listed above.

Well i entered the dungeon 5 minutes before "Europe: 6:00 pm (GMT)" The boss was still there, at exactly 6pm the dungeon was reset and everyone inside got kicked out.

Requiring another token to enter after being kicked out.

Too often i regret reading the official update notes...

Comment

Working...
                      X