Announcement Announcement

No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show

• Developer's Note: May’s New Update Preview - Part 3

Click image for larger version  Name:	L2RW_F_banner_06_EN.jpg Views:	6 Size:	43.4 KB ID:	28973

Greetings, Heroes of Aden! May has finally arrived, and with it, the last of our Developer's Note. Since this edition of the Developer's Note is slightly more special than the others, we suggest paying closer attention. Let’s get right into it!
    • Grade UR Equipment
    • Salvage System Added
    First things first - Grade UR equipment will be landing in the world of Aden! Grade UR is a step up from the current highest equipment grade, Grade SR. What sets it apart from the regular grades is not only how much more powerful it is, but that it can only be acquired through Grade UR Crafting. Grade UR equipment exists in both rare and normal versions. Secondly, the new ‘Salvage’ system is being added. Various materials can be obtained from salvaging. Before we get into this, let’s go back to look at Grade UR in more detail.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	5 Size:	429.5 KB ID:	28969
    Many items are needed to craft Grade UR.
    • Level 30 Grade SR equipment to turn into Grade UR
    • Equipment Recipes
    • Materials befitting your character’s class (Warrior/Rogue/Mage), and armor type (Heavy Armor/Light Armor/Robe)
    • Various Equipment Scraps
    • Radiant Upgrade Stone
    If all the necessary materials are gathered and added, the Craft button will activate. We’ve organized a handy dandy table of where certain materials can be acquired!

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	1 Size:	22.0 KB ID:	28970
    Recipes can be created by gathering Ripped Recipe Fragments and binding them with Scraps. They can usually be obtained by salvaging equipment materials and equipment scraps, though that’s not the only way to obtain them - don’t forget that you can acquire them through field hunts and by defeating bosses. Radiant Upgrade Stones are available in the new ‘Hell’ difficulty of the Daily Dungeons but are also available through binding 10 Normal Upgrade Stones and a Scroll of Alchemy. Clear those Daily Dungeons with gusto if you have your eyes on a certain Radiant Upgrade Stone!

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	5 Size:	85.2 KB ID:	28971

Upgrading and enhancing Grade SR equipment takes a lot of time and effort, so what happens to all the stats when the equipment is used as crafting material? Don’t fret! Any Enhancements, Limit Breaks and the substats of equipment used as material-will all be maintained! Level will not be maintained, however.

The next thing on our list to go over is the Salvage System. It’s a system accessed from the ‘Workshop’ tab that allows you to salvage equipment to receive various materials in return. Since we’ve already established that materials needed to craft Grade UR can be obtained from salvaging, we’ve created a handy table to show you what you can get from salvaging.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	20.8 KB ID:	28972

How about it? Don’t you think it’s time to go hunting? Get ready for the update by stockpiling items needed to craft Grade UR!
    It’s now time to wrap up the final Developer's Note for the May update. Here’s a brief recap of what we’ve covered in total:
    Content to be added on the first May Update:
    • Castle Siege (Pre-Season)
    • Grade UR Crafting System
    • Salvage System
    • Level/Territory Expansion
    • New Dungeons & Difficulties: Daily Dungeon, Temple Guardian, 3 new types of Elite Dungeon, Tower of Insolence expansion
    • New Server and Server Merge
    Content to be added after the first May Update via patch:
    • 3v3 Honorable Battlefield
    • Very Hard difficulty for Adena Vault, Summoning Circle
    • Additional content will be revealed in the future!
    New content, excluding those being added via patch, will be available sometime next week. The patch schedule will be available very soon, so keep checking Facebook and the forums for the latest! Time is also ticking until the new server pre-registrations come to a close, so remember to take another look at the Q&A to refresh your memory.

Go to the New Server / Server Merge Q&A

Until then, happy hunting!

Nice job pissing off everyone expecting this to be the new server and merger update. Lemme quote you guys a few times on 3/28 verbiage used update and patch interchangeable. So when you said on part 2 of May's new update preview at the recap "Content to be added on the first May Update". People expected since hey this is the first update of May right? So this would be time for new server and merger.

You even went so far as to show ppl this "beginner support set bundle" which obviously is used for ppl with 180 characters right? -.- way to go "slow clap" and upset your community.

I messaged your support and asked they just told me to watch your announcements. So took a chance based on wording obviously not clear in announcements. My girlfriend and I who have to speak to our employers a week in advance asked to take today off work to be rdy. We as I am sure others are not impressed.

Comment

nice but I am still waiting the new server

Comment

New server same time what no 9th May, but still can be any :'(
        Biti
        Ken Rauhel 03
        JudgementDay Leader

Comment

Great, can't wait!

Also lol at the scrubs who expected a patch of this size to be on time.

Amateurs who have never played an MMO in their life before in 2018 LUL
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          || (EU) Ken Rauhel 04 || Entrou || Silver Ranger || 1,177,000 CP ||
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

As a company Netmarble should be very careful releasing launch dates etc. I find it even more irritating not being clear and precise with posts. They shouldnt of released this information until a real date is announced. Its no surprise UR gear is coming to the patch exists in different regions.

Your audience who are people who spend thousands of dollars might want to know when you plan on release dates. Its A BIG DEAL in Customer Service.

Also not recognizing Daylight saving times is whos fault? I've never ran into a developer that has never recognized Daylight savings time causing mass confusion before.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaFury View Post
              As a company Netmarble should be very careful releasing launch dates etc. I find it even more irritating not being clear and precise with posts. They shouldnt of released this information until a real date is announced. Its no surprise UR gear is coming to the patch exists in different regions.

Your audience who are people who spend thousands of dollars might want to know when you plan on release dates. Its A BIG DEAL in Customer Service.

Also not recognizing Daylight saving times is whos fault? I've never ran into a developer that has never recognized Daylight savings time causing mass confusion before.
              About daylight saving, maybe because not all timezones get daylight saving and the one that game runs on doesn't get it.
              I am confident to say this because I have seen other instances outside of netmarble that follow the exact same pattern where daylight saving is ignored because they don't have it.
              Last edited by ForestJade; 05-02-2018, 06:17 PM.
              ForestJade of Windawood04
              "A jade is as organic and beautiful as nature is"

Comment

So what rare sr gear is no longer any good? Like can we just upgrade our rare sr to UR or we have to get Rare all over again?

Comment

If we had Limit Break on our SR weapon and we upgrade to UR, are the LBs retained (we’ll be able to level up our UR to 40 without having to LB our UR)? What about situations where we don’t have full LBs on our SR weapon and we upgrade to UR? Do we have to LB our UR with another UR (which is going to be extremely costly and difficult).

Comment

I'm not completely sure why people have been angry on the announcements pages recently but I still think you guys are doing a great job. Thanks for all the information.

Comment

I'm so excited

Comment

Working...
                      X